Radicle Roots now enrolling for the 2018-2019 school year! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot on an upcoming Parent Tour, and find out more about us.
- Educate yourself: read through our philosophy, curriculum, and recommended readings.
- Attend a Parent Informational Tour: Alternate Wednesdays at 10:00AM during the school year; by appointment over the summer. Register for a tour.
- Complete an application: mail both it and the $20 application fee to the schoolhouse at 3701 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Unit #3, Austin, TX 78721. Make checks payable to Radicle Roots Community Schoolhouse.
- Phone interview: Conversation with the organizer about good fit.
- Schedule a visit: Parents shadow 9-11am; child stays for the entire day 9am-3pm.
- We follow up with you: conversation within one week after visit, enrollment offer extended if good fit.
- Complete registration: submit enrollment form, contract, and deposit due one week after notification.
If you are interested in financial aid, apply here.
The Radicle Roots Community Schoolhouse is committed to equality in educational opportunity and does not discriminate against applicants, students, or employees based on race, national origin, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
The Schoolhouse welcomes any applicant who is interested in our community and will seriously consider whether we are the right learning environment for the student. We are not equipped to provide special services for students with severe learning disabilities, emotional issues, or behavior issues. We do not have the services necessary to help these students be successful.